Monday, June 25, 2012

Comment for Dan Dunham's "Travis Barker"


Dan,

Great post. I’m not a huge fan of Blink 182 or pop-punk in general, but I can’t deny that Travis Barker is a great drummer with some outstanding skill. Being a drummer myself, I can definitely appreciate his speed, precision, and technical ability, as well as his skills as a songwriter. As I said, I don’t consider myself a fan of his music, so I haven’t really been exposed to much of his work as a drummer, but after reading your post, I decided to check out more of his recordings. While I still can’t call myself a lover of Blink 182, my appreciation for their work – specifically Travis Barker’s – has increased tenfold. Thanks for the well-written and informative post!

 - Zachary Dendinger

No comments:

Post a Comment