Monday, June 18, 2012

Comment for Jason Vorpagel's "The DAW"


Jason,

Seriously great post. I love the way you organized your information and presented it in an easy-to-understand and informative way. The use of in-text citations was also a huge help, since I am always interested in checking sources and reading more about the topic at hand. Overall, I feel like this was an incredibly strong and well-written post, and to be perfectly honest, I don’t see much you can improve on at all. The grammar, spelling, punctuation was spot-on, and the information was clear and concise. You communicated your ideas in a very lucid and informative way without getting too technical, which is something to be proud of considering the topic. Very well done. I learned a thing or two about DAWs that I didn’t know! Thank you for this post!

 - Zachary Dendinger

No comments:

Post a Comment