Monday, June 11, 2012

Laman Richards' The Velvet Underground & Nico Entry

Laman,

First of all, thank you for a very well written and informative post. It’s obvious that you did good research and put a lot of time and effort into analyzing The Velvet Underground and Nico album. I can appreciate the fact that you didn’t really enjoy the album, as it is incredibly strange – even for today – but you still show the record and band the respect they deserve. You say it felt like you were “tripping”, and, I must say, that’s a fairly accurate representation of how this album makes me feel as well. I enjoy it, personally. Put on some nice headphones, play this album, close your eyes, and you’re in another world.

I didn’t notice any serious problems or errors with your post. Again, it was very well done. I see one or two punctuation issues, but other than that, I feel like this is a great post. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a good entry and provide us with plenty of interesting sources to follow. Take care.

Zachary Dendinger

No comments:

Post a Comment